- 4-day pass regular : 247 euros
- 4-day pass + regular camping : 287 euros
- 1 day ticket Thursday 6 July : 95 euros
- 1 day ticket Friday 7 July : 95 euros
- 1 day ticket Saturday 8 July : 95 euros
- 1 day ticket Sunday 9 July : 95 euros
The ticket prices are inclusive of costs.
Tickets for Les Ardentes 23 are on sale here.
Tickets for Les Ardentes 2023 are available in various physical shops:
Les Ardentes Festival is located at the following address : Rue de l'arbre courte joie - 4000 Rocourt
The campsite can only be accessed with the 4 Day Pass + Camping! It is not possible to add the campsite after your order.
Camping des Ardentes is located at the following address Rue du Village - 4000 Liège
Les Ardentes are taking advantage of this new edition to expand and improve their traditional CAMPING.
The REGULAR CAMPING is currently on sale and included in the 4 DAY PASS + CAMPING.
We are currently working towards a campsite similar to last year's chill campsite, which will be available soon 🙂 More comfortable as it will have more space, more toilets and more showers.
BOOK YOUR PRE-PITCHED FESTITENT ON THE CAMPSITE
Don’t feel like dragging your tent, air mattress or camping gear to the Les Ardentes festival? Just save yourself the trouble and book a FestiTent!
Our hosts will pre-pitch for you a 1-, 2- or 4-person FestiTent before you arrive at the Les Ardentes campsite.
We do all the heavy lifting for you, so you only need to bring your “festival essentials”. Enjoy the festival without waiting in line and avoid fighting with tent poles.
You can check in whenever it suits you because a premium camping spot will be reserved even if you arrive a little later. Easy, Enjoy & Relax!
Carefree camping at Les Ardentes festival is possible starting from € 11 pp/pn. View here and choose which option suits you best.
Please note! Don't forget to buy your 4 Day + Camping Regular pass before booking your FestiTent!
The campsite is only accessible via the 4-day pass + campsite. It is not possible to add camping access at a later date. No tickets will be sold on site.
Access to the campsite will be in accordance with the sanitary regulations in force at the time of the festival.
CONDITIONS TO ACCESS THE CAMPING
- Each camper in a tent must have a CAMPING ticket.
- Each camper must have a valid bracelet with access to the campsite at all times.
- Campers may be subject to checks on the contents of their luggage, as well as to palpation by security guards, at the entrance to the campsite.
- Conditions of access for minors :
- All minors must have a signed parental authorisation accompanied by a photocopy of the parents' identity card.
These documents must be handed in at the security post at the campsite entrance where they will be kept.
- Furthermore, any minor under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult within the campsite.
- Any person who does not meet these conditions will be refused access to the campsite.